Terms & Conditions
Welcome to 3D Mini Me!
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before using or obtaining any content, products, or services through our website. These terms and conditions apply to the use of www.3dminime.com or www.3dminime-figurines-bobbleheads.com. By accessing our website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are advised to check this Website from time to time to review the latest terms and conditions, because they are binding on you.
By using this Website you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, please refrain from visiting this website.
- "The Company” means 3d Mini Me, a firm registered in the Netherlands Chamber of commerce under number 53045734 at Prinsengracht 656c, 1017KW, Amsterdam, NL
- "Customer” means any person, firm, company or organization trading with the Company.
- "Goods” mean the article(s) which the Customer buys or agrees to buy from the Company.
- "Content" means the text, documents, information, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics and other materials that are available on www.3dminime.com or www.3dminime-figurines-bobbleheads.com.
- " "Payment Service Provider (PSP)”: We have chosen the leading international payment service provider: PayPal.
- All orders placed by the Customer are accepted subject to these Terms and Conditions of Trade unless otherwise specified and agreed in writing by the Company.
- The Company has a policy of continuous product development and therefore reserves the right to alter specifications and designs without further notice.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel orders for items unavailable or sold out and refund by credit note which may be redeemed for other goods or a refund.
- The Customer is deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. We will send in return an order acknowledgement by email, detailing the product(s) that have been ordered plus all details that the Customer has provided to 3D Mini Me while placing the order.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we receive the order. When we receive the order the purchase contract will be made even if the payment made by The Customer has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept the order
- We may refuse to accept an order:
(a) Where goods are not available;
(b) Where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment;
(c) If there has been a pricing or product description error;
(d) If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions;
(e) If your order for personalized products contains content which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
(f) Where the production of goods requested via the uploaded pictures can potentially infringe patents, rights, registered trademarks, goodwill, brand registry and any other type of intellectual property.
- The Customer bears full responsibility for the order, production and distribution of material that may or is proven to infringe all forms of intellectual property rights.
- Given the complex nature of some hand-made projects, we commit to accept the order having accurately informed the Customer of the result that can be expected.
- The Company reserves the right to reject orders that are placed via email without following the standard order procedure as supplied in the website. Customers with special orders, or orders requiring additional photos than the ones allowed by the website, are welcome to send their information via email.
- All delivery times quoted are intended as a guide only. Whilst the Company will take all reasonable steps to ensure that estimated delivery times are met, the Company will not accept any liability whatsoever for delays caused by events beyond our control whether from carriers or suppliers or for any consequential loss of profit as a result.
- Unless otherwise required, the Company may hold any order(s) where an item is out of stock until all items on that order(s) are available.
- The Company reserves the right to hold any order until the Company has received confirmation from our payment service provider that the receipt of the payment is final and at its discretion dispatch the order only after such confirmation. While direct payments via the Payment Service Provider are received nearly immediately, e-Checks require a 4 to 5 working day clearing period.
- We will deliver the Products ordered by the Customer to the delivery address he/she provides while placing the order. You may specify a delivery address, which is different from your billing address, if, for example, you would like us to deliver the Products directly to a friend, a relative, or to your place of work.
- All our products are dispatched with an established International 1st Class carrier (registered mail).
- The carriers we have selected as our strategic partners are: TNT and FedEx. We reserve the right to choose from different carriers at our convenience and cannot guarantee consistency regardless destination. The carriers have been chosen to dispatch with the best possible speed and cost.
- The Company will provide the Customer an International Air Way Bill and Track& Trace number upon request.
- We do not deliver to a PO Box.
- The Company has clearly indicated delivery times for its products in the Help? Section of the site and reserves the right to respond to update requests that are within the stipulated lead time.
- If notice of non-delivery is received from the Customer, the Company will investigate directly with the courier to find the cause.
- The Company commits to re-make and ship all lost or broken items totally free of product charges, provided that the Customer agrees to pay for the new shipping fees, and that the loss or damage was not resulting from negligence on the part of the Customer.
- We are not responsible nor liable for the (additional) costs, caused by receiving a wrong or incomplete (invoice/shipment) address or contact details
- We aim to deliver all standard orders within 15 business days. Standard orders (pre made body chosen from our catalogue) will be dispatched within 10 business days after receipt of the order and payment. Your order will be delivered by one of our official global shipment partners, normally within 4 business days (dependent on your location).
- We aim to deliver all fully custom made orders within 30 business days. Fully custom made orders (body not chosen from our catalogue) will be dispatched within 25 business days after receipt of the order and payment. Your order will be delivered by one of our official global shipment partners, normally within 4 business days (dependent on your location).
- Given the hand-made nature of the product, the Company reserves the right to use additional time to ensure that quality and resemblance are in line with our quality standards before shipping the product.
- The Company commits to ship to any destination in the world where our shipping partners can deliver.
- The Company has established a standard shipping charge of 20 USD per figurine regardless of its destination. The real cost of shipping is between 30 and 35 USD per figurine. The company reserves the right to modify the cost towards the Customer at any point. The Customer is entitled to request the courier invoice in the case of bulk orders of 10 figurines or more, where a shipping saving may have been achieved.
- Please note that all delivery periods are estimates only. The Company will not be liable for any delay in delivering any order caused by circumstances beyond its control.
4. PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- All possible care has been taken to ensure that every item shown in/on the Company catalogue/web site is accurately described. All sizes quoted in/on the catalogue/web site are approximate.
- The Company makes every effort to supply goods as illustrated, but items may be subject to deletion or substitution at the discretion of the Company.
- A 3D Mini Me is a product made by hand by professional artists. Each produced item has intrinsic artistic value (no different from the drawings from a painter or cartoonist) and is also intended to be a caricature and not a life like representation.
- Although we cannot and specifically do not guarantee any particular level of resemblance between the pictures the Customer uploads and end product (3D Mini Me puppet) the Customer receives, we go to great lengths to achieve high resemblance, and as per our refund policy will gladly re-make any figurine if the Customer is not satisfied with the outcome. The products that are displayed on our website are real life examples and fully representative of the overall quality the Customer can expect.
- Each figurine undergoes a 3 step quality check process: 1. Artist, 2. Customer Service, 3. Quality Control Manager, which ensures the figurine resembles the photos provided as closely as possible.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to provide clear, accurate photos of the figurine to be manufactured. The quality of the supplied photos will have an impact on resemblance.
- When The Customer places an order he or she can expect:
(a) A high quality figurine elaborated based on the photos submitted, which is unique
(b) Exceptional craftsmanship and the use of excellent materials
(c) Reproduction of all personal features and details that will enhance resemblance, such as spectacles, sunglasses and earrings. When possible these will be elaborated in materials that enhance the overall quality of the figurine.
- The Customer may not expect: (a) A guarantee on a particular level of resemblance
(b) Free reproduction of complex props that accompany the uploaded photos such as bicycles and guitars. In these cases the customer will be supplied with a quote for the props on a case-by-case basis.
(c) A figurine that accurately captures details provided in text and which are not shown in the uploaded photos or provided as an image
(d) The use of specific materials requested by the Customer
- Due to the versatility of the product and the art of poly clay sculpture, the Customer may contact 3D Mini Me’s Customer service to learn more about special orders and special requests which fall outside of the platform and product offering shown in www.3dminime.com or www.3dminime-figurines-bobbleheads.com.
- The 3D Mini Me catalogue does not include pre-made bodies specifically related to registered trade marks and brands. If The Customer wishes to order a body reflecting a specific brand or particular design that is characteristic of a brand, he or she may be required to produce proof of rights over this brand. We reserve the right to reject orders on the basis of potential infringement of laws of intellectual property.
5.OWNERSHIP OF GOODS
- Ownership and title of any goods supplied remains with the Company until such time as the Company has, as a minimum, received payment in cleared funds from the Customer of all sums of money outstanding.
- Ultimately, ownership and title of any goods supplied will be transferred from the Company to the Customer at the moment of dispatch to the Customer.
6. PRICE AND TAXES
- The price of the goods shall be the price currently being charged by the Company at the date of order of the goods, plus delivery charges and taxes.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) of 19% will be charged to all customers belonging to the European economic zone, including those in the UK.
- Prices as listed in the catalogue are not including VAT
- Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website.
- The Customer is responsible for all possible taxes and (duty)charges that may have to be paid in the country of destination.
- The Company reserves the right, on or at any time after the acceptance of an order, to charge the Customer the relevant delivery charge, or any outstanding proportion thereof, prevailing at the time of dispatch of the goods, where the Customer has not paid the relevant delivery charge for that order.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the prices of its products at any moment.
7. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Payment must be made in full, with order unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The Company uses PayPal as their Payment Service Provider (More information: www.paypal.com)
- In the event that the Customer has difficulty with making a payment via Paypal, the Company may choose to provide a bank account for a direct transfer to be made for payment of the goods.
- Every payment made on the payment platform of our payment service providers goes through a 128 bit encrypted secured line (SSL).
- We guarantee we do not have any access to your personal payment information entered in the system of our Payment Service Provider.
- The Company reserves the right to charge an administration fee, details of which are available upon request, and which may vary on a case-by-case basis, for processing incomplete, wrong or dishonored cheque and/or (credit card) payments, and such fee will be charged to the Customer together with any collection costs/court costs/legal fees incurred in obtaining payment.
- If, for any reason, we are unable to fulfill an order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund of all charges
- Any credits and refunds will be made as soon as possible, and no longer than 20 business days after the credit has been authorized. No liability is accepted by the Company for any costs or charges incurred by the Purchaser which may arise due to a delay in processing a refund.
- Our preferred credit method is PayPal. You may have to sign up for an account (easy and free of charge) with PayPal or Moneybookers to receive your money.
- You will receive an e-mail from with a confirmation if you are entitled to a refund.
- There may be additional fees that apply to particular payment methods offered by 3D Mini Me through our payment service providers. The Customer is responsible for covering any possible additional charges related to the payment method of choice, if applicable.
- Any costs associated with a credit by the Company to the Customer, for any reason whatsoever, will be deducted from the total amount payable to the Customer. If the Customer prefers to receive a credit/refund on his/her bank account we will charge the Customer with the extra costs for a domestic/international bank transfer.
- In order to provide a fast service some products are personalized and sent for production within 24 hours of your order. As per the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and due to their personalized nature, a standard order for a 3D Mini Me cannot be cancelled 12 hours AFTER you have submitted your order and received an order confirmation.
- Cancelations that take place after 12 hours may be subject to an administration surcharge which will be defined on a case-by-case basis.
- Your order is considered confirmed and final after you placed your order and/or effectively transferred the money to 3D Mini Me.
- You can exit an order before completing it by clicking "Go to the Home Page (without completing your order)", which is located at the bottom of the page in checkout. Leaving our website before completing your order will also cancel the transaction.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and issue a full refund.
- Cancellations for fully customized figurines will be accepted and will carry cancellation costs based on estimated time and costs incurred by our production facilities to produce your unique figurine. Cancellation costs for fully customized figurines will be charged as follows:
(a) After 1 week of receiving order confirmation: 50% of the order’s price (covering for sculpture of body and face)
(b) After 2 weeks of receiving order confirmation: 75% of the order’s price (covering for sculpture of body, face and mold production)
(c) No cancellations are accepted beyond 2 weeks of the Customer receiving the order confirmation from 3D Mini Me.
9. REFUND AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
- We want you to be delighted with the 3D Mini Me shopping experience and recommend you read our Return, Refund and Replacement Policy carefully to ensure your transaction with us is satisfactory.
- The nature of our products is that the products of 3D Mini Me are made to order, by the hands of professional and experienced craftsmen and -women. Each piece of art is non-mass produced and unique, in some cases 100% custom made. Each piece has therefore artistic value, the same way a painting or sculpture does.
- The nature of our offering dictates our Refund and Replacement Policy. Refunds will only be granted to those claims presented within 7 days of receipt as determined by the track and trace data supplied by our forwarding partners.
- The Company holds the right to first re-produce and re-ship a new product once again to the Customer. It is to the discretion of 3D Mini Me to decide to refund the money to the Customer or send a new product.
- In the event of a replacement, the Company will cover the full cost of the new figurine(s). The cost of shipping will be covered by the Company in the event of mistakes such as incorrect colors, postures, or shipping destination. The Customer will cover the shipping costs in the event of a broken product and resemblance complaints.
- For re-makes and refunds, the Company requires the Customer to communicate the reason for the request and provide photos in the case of incorrectly made or broken products. These can be sent by the Customer to service[at]3dminime.com.
- The refunded amount will only include the price of the figurine and will exclude all other charges including, but not restricted to, shipping, insurance and taxes. Items purchased at a discount will be refunded at the discounted price.
- Please read the guidelines below to find out the details of refund and replacement eligibility:
- Change of mind: Your 3D Mini Me is custom made as a one off, as per your order and has no commercial value except to the Customer who ordered the 3D Mini Me. As such, we do not offer refunds or replacements based on a client’s change of mind. In this respect, sales are final.
- Order mistake: We strongly urge our Customers to review their order selection. Any amendments must be submitted in writing, and whilst we will always do our best to accommodate amendments, once your order has been received we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect details, misspelled words, wrong or incomplete delivery address etc. provided by the Customer.
- No refunds or replacements will be made for wrongful choice of figurine type, body, colors or additional specifications.
- Resemblance: Taste is personal and therefore not debatable. We cannot and do not guarantee a particular level of resemblance between the picture(s) our Customers upload and the figurine that our Customers receive. Therefore we do not offer refunds or replacements for complaints regarding the resemblance of the pictures versus the figurine you receive. The samples on our websites are a good predictor of the level of resemblance and quality you can expect.
- Special Requests: We strongly recommend that our Customers refrain from special requests regarding their figurine which differ from the uploaded photos. Our processes mainly support our artists basing the figurine primarily on the photos provided. We therefore do not offer refunds or replacements based on missing considerations of this nature.
- Damage: Damage can occur during packing and shipping. If your figurine suffers any breakage or scratching that will affect its esthetic value beyond repair, you are entitled to a replacement. This does not include any items which may be a matter of simple repair by the Customer, as long as they can be repaired in a way that does not leave any trace from the damage.
If you’re unsure whether your figurine’s damage applies for a replacement, please contact our Customer service via email (following all guidelines provided below) and enclose a photo of your figurine clearly showing the damage. We will not refund figurines damaged as a result of misuse.
- Wrong Body: If your figurine has a correct head but a different body from the one you chose (pre-made) or the photos you provided (fully custom made), you are entitled to a replacement.
- Wrong Specifications: If your figurine is manufactured with the wrong color of eyes (as provided by you on the ordering process) or a color of skin or hair that radically defers from the photos you provided, you are entitled to a replacement. 3D Mini Me reserves the right to challenge color resemblance on the basis of the photo quality that the Customer provides and to judge what constitutes a ‘radical’ difference.
- Incorrect Supply: If we have made a mistake in fulfilling your order (incorrect quantity, address or excessive waiting time based on our guidelines), you are entitled to a replacement or a refund. In the case of goods that are loss in transit, a proof of dispatch will be required.
All other claims will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- The Company does not work with a return policy. Given that the items are fully custom made, and given the high courier costs for shipping and returns, it is our policy to resolve all matters via the guidelines of the cancelation and refund policies as outlined above.
11. SHIPPING COSTS
- The Customer is responsible to pay for the return shipping (back to our global distribution center) + any additional taxes and duties (if applicable).
- Shipping charges + any additional taxes and duties (if applicable) that, were initially paid by Customer for the original order are not refundable, except in the case where 3D Mini Me made an error.
- Any additional shipping costs (if applicable) will be charged to Customer for the new item(s) to be send.
- It is in our interest to resolve all complaints as soon as they arise. We will personally deal with complaints by acknowledging them within 48 hours and keeping you informed of our progress during the complaint procedure.
- If you have a complaint you should contact us: service[at]3dminime.com. Your claim should clearly state:
(a) Customer name,
(b) Order number
(c) Contact details including e-mail and relevant telephone number(s)
(d) A clearly stated reason for the complaint
(e) Proof of notification to respective distribution Partner (if applicable)
(f) Evidence (photographs of the faulty product, errors etc.)
- Claims for shortage(s) or damage must be made in writing or by e-mail and received by the Company within 7 days after delivery of the goods. Although every effort will be made by the Company to rectify shortage(s) or damaged goods we do not accept any responsibility for consequential loss of profit.
- Claims regarding the receipt of a (partly) damaged product, most probably caused by the delivery Company, should always be notified to the respective delivery Partner in writing, first.
- In cases where the Customer is not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint, and wishes to escalate to a Paypal claim, the Company commits to provide prompt and accurate information so the third party can take the steps for a claim resolution.
13. PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- No part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- We grant visitors a limited, personal, nontransferable, non-sub licensable, revocable license to access and use the Site only as expressly permitted in these Terms. Except for this limited license, we do not grant visitors any other rights or license with respect to this Site; any rights or license not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- We will invest reasonable commercial efforts to keep our Site available on a 24-hour/7-day-a- week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages. We cannot promise that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or available at all times. We assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption, or downtime.
16. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER (THIRD PARTY) WEBSITES
- Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) - you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of www.3dminime.com or www.3dminime-figurines-bobbleheads.com
(b) - you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
(c) - you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
(d) - you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
(e) - you do not otherwise use any trade marks displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
(f) - you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
(g) - your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We reserve the right to require you to remove links to the Site, in our sole discretion. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause at any time and to take any action we deem appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of any clause
17. (LIMITATION OF) LIABILITY
- Subject to applicable law, use of this Site, its content and the ordered products from 3D Mini Me, are at your sole risk.
- A 3D Mini Me is a shelf item and not a toy. It is not intended for use as an action figure or by children under the age of 12. Parts may brake off due to impact of rough handling which can lead to accidental swallowing or dangerous insertion in the ears, eyes or nose. Use by children under the age of 12 can lead to potential injury or death.
- If the Company is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of the (mis)use of our products by the Customer, the Customer agrees to limit the liability of the Company to the total amount ordered and paid by the Customer.
- The liability of The Company saves in the case of death or personal injury is limited to the purchase price of the products ordered. We will not be liable for indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss of data, profit, revenue, income or business however caused, even if foreseeable.
- You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
- We cannot accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged in the post or non-delivered items. All risk of loss and ownership passes to you upon dispatch of the order. We will provide you with an International Track&Trace number for your order. All our products are insured when dispatched. If you did not receive your product in a perfect state, you can file a complaint with the carrier who delivered the product to you. They will refund the money to us and we will produce another 3d Mini Me for you. Always make clear pictures as evidence for the insurance company.
- No liability is accepted for any loss or damage, however caused, including, but not limited to, loss or damage resulting from the use or misuse of our products, whether for injury, profit or date loss. Every reasonable care is taken to ensure that products are suitable for the use intended and described accordingly.
- Notwithstanding any other provision contained in these Terms and Conditions the Company shall have no liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage including but not limited to loss of income, loss of profits or loss of opportunity, arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including such damages as may be reasonably foreseeable at the date hereof.
18. PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may preserve these Terms in written form by printing them for your records, and you waive any other requirement that these Terms be evidenced by a written document.
19. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Governing Law is that of the Netherlands.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- Any aspect of the Site may be changed, supplemented, deleted, updated, discontinued, suspended, or modified at any time, and without prior notice to you. However, we make no commitment to update the information contained on this Site. We may also, at any time, change or impose fees for certain services, or establish or change general practices and limits concerning certain services.
- We send confirmations within seconds of your Purchase. If you have not received a confirmation of your purchase via e-mail, first look into your "spam" or "junk" folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact our Customer service department. The Contact Information is provided on our Contact page.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them.
21. CONTACT INFORMATION
- The www.3dminime.com or www.3dminime-figurines-bobbleheads.com website is operated by the 3D Mini Me Company. Our registered office is at Prinsengracht 656C, 1017KW, Amsterdam, the Netherlands under Chamber of Commerce number 53045734.
- Any reference in these terms and conditions to "www.3dminime.com”, "or www.3dminime-figurines-bobbleheads.com”, "we” or "us” or "our” refers to 3D Mini Me.
- We offer a range of contact possibilities for product, partnership and general inquiries: